Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Invisible Wall by Harry Bernstein

The Invisible Wall: A Love Story That Broke Barriers

Ok I cannot tell you how much I loved, loved, loved this book.  I couldn't put it down.  It was so good.  This is the story of Harry (the author of the book) from about 4 to maybe 12.  He and his family lived on a street in England where one side of the street was Jewish families and the other side was Christian.  The story follows their daily lives and some of the things that happen I laughed, I cried and everything in between.  If there is such thing does that make sense?  I recommend this book, if you read no other book this year this is the one I think that you should read.  He has written two others that come after this and I have them from the library and will be reading them next.

No comments:

Post a Comment